Since I've had several requests I thought I'd post a few pics of this shiny thing on my finger. I love it.
I am so ecstatic! Happy engagement - and your ring is very gorgeous! Good job. I am so so happy for you, you deserve the best! (And I hope I get to come to the reception!)
GORGEOUS!!!! I love it, love it, love it! Cannot wait to see it up close and personal! Great choice!
What an exquisite ing. Congratulations again!
AWESOME! Fantastic taste that boy has! Is there a wedding band, too?
:) yay!!! Oh and I will be here on the day you have planned!!! We leave on the 27 and get back on the 31 or 1 i think ;)
does it have enough diamonds do you think? are you ridiculously organized? i need some tips.
That's really neat Amy. I'm so happy that you are happy.
Wow! It is beautiful! Good job Chuck.
what a rock! Congrats! You deserve it.April
So beautiful Amy, but the girl wearing it outshines that bling anyday!!! We love you!
AMY!! Your ring is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!! Loves. ♥
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I am so ecstatic! Happy engagement - and your ring is very gorgeous! Good job. I am so so happy for you, you deserve the best! (And I hope I get to come to the reception!)
GORGEOUS!!!! I love it, love it, love it! Cannot wait to see it up close and personal! Great choice!
What an exquisite ing. Congratulations again!
AWESOME! Fantastic taste that boy has! Is there a wedding band, too?
:) yay!!! Oh and I will be here on the day you have planned!!! We leave on the 27 and get back on the 31 or 1 i think ;)
does it have enough diamonds do you think? are you ridiculously organized? i need some tips.
That's really neat Amy. I'm so happy that you are happy.
Wow! It is beautiful! Good job Chuck.
what a rock! Congrats! You deserve it.
April
So beautiful Amy, but the girl wearing it outshines that bling anyday!!! We love you!
AMY!! Your ring is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!! Loves. ♥
Post a Comment