
On this lovely Saturday afternoon, I, along with all other Americans, decided to take a trip to Wal-Mart.
Drive drive drive.
OH LOOK!!! Gas is selling for $2.72!!! (Am I REALLY getting excited that gas is selling for that "cheap"?) It was 3:30 PM.
Shop. Wait. Pay. Drive drive dri...
Same gas station. 4:24 PM. $2.55.
As naive as it is to say, if this is what the bad economy is doing for me, I won't complain.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Something to Blog About
Posted by
Amy
at
4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmmm... those are the exact same things I did and observed this afternoon!!! Probably the same for many others in America anyways...
The lowest I have seen is 2.83! But really, I almost don't want to fill up my car at night because I know the next morning it will be cheaper. YAY!
Post a Comment