Saturday, September 20, 2008

One Week and Just a Little Bit...

I'm so close to getting a good trip home! Yippee! I really can't wait. Gah. Anyway, good news for the week:



I get to do a special event next week that will pull me out of five shows. I won't complain at all!!! I get to sing the song "FAME" for an "American Idol: The Experience" preview thingee. Yippee. Something different.

The bad news of the week: My SI joint is still all messed up. I'm not gonna lie, this makes me seriously cranky because I can't work out. I was doing so well. Sigh. Anyway, for those (Yissa) wondering what in the world an SI joint is I present you this informative model:


And let me tell you... IT DOES NOT FEEL GOOD WHEN IT'S BROKEN. The problem is that last Friday I had the trainer at my stage work on it. It felt better Saturday, perfect Sunday, and by Monday I was thinking, "I AM HEALED!!!"

WRONG.

Don't work out if you've only felt better for A day. Bah. So I messed it all up again. Lame. I've never been this broken before... and I don't like it. At least I can still work. :-) Anyway, the trainers have worked on it all week and I am telling you- I'm rethinking the whole childbirth thing- the pain of getting this thing worked out is about as much pain as I can take.

Changing subjects: I NEED TO GO TO THE BYU HOMECOMING GAME ON OCTOBER 11. Who is going to give me a ticket? I'm serious here people... I NEED to go. SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE ME!!!! Can't be a date either... dang, I can't play that card anymore.... hmmmmm. ;-) I NEED NEED NEED to go. I need to dress up in BYU garb and face the crowds of the stadium and watch football while I stare at the beautimus mountains and sniff the crisp- NON HUMID-autumn in Utah air. Yes, I am begging.



Speaking of CRISP AUTUMN AIR:


Fall is in the air! In just a few days it's officially Autumn. Not like it matters here in LAND OF ONE SEASON- Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I can dream of the leaves changing and eating chili with cornbread and apple cider.... Sigh.

OK- yeah- and that concludes my Saturday Evening Post. (Oh I love it when my witty button is working!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie,
I will work on getting you a ticket for the BYU game and let you know as soon as I can. In the mean time, if anyone else is successful, let me know. Can't wait for you to be here! Lisa

Kallie Olson said...

Ah I'm so excited for you to come!!! I love playing with you :) yay! And we will have to play lots! I'll see when my manager is working next week cause she is the only one who can ring up my discount, so we will have to go shopping during a time she is working, which shouldn't be to hard cause she works all the time! And have you asked about the dresses by any chance? :) LOVE YA!