Monday, September 08, 2008

Reliving the Memories

It's great what a weekend and some fasting and prayers can do. While I still feel the same way about my professional life (I don't think anything but change is really gonna help that), I feel good today. I got out of bed, did my two shows, and now I'm home. Not too painful, eh? :-)

Anyway, today, in between shows, I decided to pull out my little iPod and relieve the memories of my YA days. I got seriously sentimental and overwhelmed with gratitude for that year of my schooling at BYU. Some of my fondest memories and best friends come from this tight knit little group of 2004-05.
















4 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

How lucky you are to have been able to do so many things, so far, in your life! You are SO amazingly talented, and even though your job is VERY repetitive, you really do make peoples day, by hearing your beautiful voice! Change is close, I am sure, and when it happens you will appreciate it even more, because you want and need it so badly! I hope this week goes by SUPER fast so that you can have a break:) BTW if or when the time comes when I can teach you to can I am there! Have a Fantabulous week:-)

Seidi said...

I miss you Amy!!! Seeing our group of YA's and all those pictures just makes me so sad and happy at the same time. I hope everything is going well for you. You are one of the most amazing people I know! Love you.

Seidi

Brittny said...

I loved seeing this post! I was having some YA flashbacks this past weekend too so it made your post especially fun. Yay for fun times in China! Good luck with the struggles you're having with work and everything, I'm sure it will all work out great!

Kaitlyn said...

hey amy! You've got so many pictures! I am jealous. I've got hardly any. haha.
well.. I also want to tell you that I "tagged" you in a post thing my sister tagged me in. Sooo. Goto my blog and then you can fill it out too. fun fun fun.
Oh and I'm sorry you didn't know about my blog until just a little bit ago! haha. I swear I sent the address to everyone, but I probably just missed a few people. There are so many to send it to that its bound to happen. Love ya!