Monday, September 15, 2008

Late Sunday Sunshine


Sorry for being late, Kallie. Ha ha. Yesterday was a busy day. It was just a really busy weekend in general. Good thing I don't have to work till this afternoon... maybe I can actually get some of my weekend chores done.

Anyway, so here are the happies of my week:

1. I get to come to Utah two weeks from tomorrow. I CAN NOT wait. I can't. I have to get through 13 more days of work and then I will be able to get away for two full weeks. GAH. So excited.

2. Last night I got to take a girl from work to our little night sacrament meeting that the ward does. It was fantastic, she had great questions, and she wants to come again. LOVED it.

3. PF Changs has amazing food. I ate lots of it.

4. Today I get to start working out again! I don't think I mentioned it on here, but I had to lay off the working out because my SI joint was out of whack. Awesome. That did not feel good! BUT I had it worked on last week, and I'll have the trainer at work look at it again today- and it does feel much better, so we'll see!

5. Lindsey comes back into shows today!!!! The girl has been out since March (basically) and is finally "fixed" enough to come back!!! YAY!

6. I love visiting teaching! Yup. Good experiences in that dept. this weekend.

7. I got really motivated with my auditioning stuff this week. I NEED to get out and audition for things! I actually was going to try and take a trip to NYC this coming weekend for an audition I wanted to do, but $$$ and time are a little short right now- so I decided to just stay here. Less stress in the long run... sigh.

8. I have time to clean my room this morning! AND I get to do laundry!

9. Last week was such an easy week at work. I feel really blessed because y'all know how I've been feeling about that aspect of my life in the last few weeks. Anyway, I only had to do 13 shows the whole week- I usually do 17 or 18. It was lovely. And it went fast.

10. I loved giving Chuck that little scrapbook I made!!! Hee! So so fun. He loved it and talks about it to everyone. :-)

11. I made a new blog background! I love that something so simple makes me happy. :-)

Yep- so there ya go. I'm gonna go get my week rolling....

5 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute background. :)

Aubrey said...

Cute background, cute neice, cute boy. Cute, cute, cute!

Kallie Olson said...

lol thanks Maimsie poop! I love your blog! Don't forget to ask about the dresses, that would be lovely! I think I'm just going to wear my brides maids dress from Yiss and Steve's wedding, but if something else I find works then that would be wonderful :) I'm way excited for you to come!!! :) We definitely need to play, and maybe you can help me with my acting for the musical.. haha!

Kristy said...

I always look forward to Sunday Sunshine by the way!

Anonymous said...

What the heck is an SI joint? Yissa