Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Good Week. Yep.


What do I love more than kitties? BIG kitties! Last Saturday Chuck and I spent part of the day in Disney's Animal Kingdom. LOOK AT THIS KITTY IN HIS BATHTUB!!!



Pretty kitty.



Bats!


What the??? Is this really at a Disney park?


My friend the goat. He was an odd duck.
The animal keeper told us that he's the "stoner" of the group.



And now, my friends, I give you official pictures of
"ONE YEAR OF CHUCK AND AMY"

Last night Chuck and I celebrated one year of officially dating. Weird. How has that been a YEAR? Anyway, we spent dinner at PF Changs.... GLORIOUS... and I gave him something I have been working on for a month now. He loved it. That made me happy.




Here it is!

It's a scrapbook of all the randomness of our lives this past year. It contains all our inside jokes, our history... yada yada yada. Fun. Dang, I'm so good. Ha ha.





And now, bring on the food!!!!




The Great Wall of Chocolate. Heaven sent.


The flowers he gave me.
Pretty.



And TODAY- Chuck and I got to spend the day at Sea World!!! Yippee!!! A guy in our ward gave us tickets, and get this- we upgraded and get to go to the park until the end of the year for TEN DOLLARS! So for ten bucks we went to Sea World today AND we can go as many times as we want between now and December 31. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE Sea World?


This was 2007...


This is 2008...


Maybe he should be having his first anniversary with this whale...


My Shamu pretzel!!!



Why I LOVE Florida. Look at those trees. And that sky. Paradise.
(Especially since you can't feel the humidity when just looking at a picture!)


7 comments:

Kallie Olson said...

lol! Amy I freakin' love your guts! You are my hero, you know that right? :) Can't wait to go shopping with ya! We have much to discuss and what not! I miss you!!! Love ya!

the Dancer said...

I love that you always have pictures of the good food on your blog! I'm excited to see the pictures I'm treating myself to a week in Florida after spending another lonely year here in Germany (which is great, but it's not America).

Kristy said...

Way to go on the year mark! We are soooo excited to see you guys. Anyway you can sneak bubba gumps on the airplane with you. It would be much appricated!!!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

You guys have to be the cutest couple ever! Chuck is definitely a really lucky guy! I love how you put Volume one on the scrapbook, does this mean, hopefully, there are going to be many more?? :)

Courtnie said...

I noticed the volume 1 as well! Man, I wish I could work/live someplace as pretty as Florida. . .especially in the winter! :)

April said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are at the year mark! What is next? Are you all still off to Hong Kong? The pictures look great, you life sounds fun! Take it easy!
April

Trever and Heather said...

Cute gift! I made Trever a little book on our second Valentine's Day together (or was it the third?), it was before we got married anyway...

By the way, you're it on the phone tag. Call me!