
I didn't do a Sunday Sunshine post last night cuz I'd already posted twice... so welcome to this morning's "Sonday Sunshine."
* HAPPIEST NEWS OF THE WEEK: I bought a plane ticket to come home for TWO, yes, TWO weeks in October. Chuck and I are actually going to Utah at the SAME time for the FIRST time. He's only staying for the first week, but I will be there till the 14th and CAN NOT wait! I can't believe that October is less than two months away. Oh! And I get to go to Conference! It's been years... so again, I'm VERY excited! Yippee for me!
* Frosting and graham crackers are so super yummy. So super terrible for you but SO super duper yummy.
* My Relief Society lesson this month is on Dallin H. Oaks' "Testimony" talk from April '08 conference. SUCH a great talk. I'm excited to study, ponder, and teach this for Relief Society in a few weeks.
* I am working on putting my audition book back together. I am SO out of practice when it comes to auditions. Sad. I need to get back into it cuz ya know... I'm definitely not staying here forever. Ha ha.
* Just now the Today Show mentioned Hong Kong. Sigh. I don't miss the food or the humidity OR the pollution, but I sure miss the people there. I had such a wonderful ward family and amazing cast members.
* My toilet swimming phone passed away this weekend. As many of you might remember, my phone is somewhat of a kamikaze when it comes to the toilet. It loves the toilet. It's been there TWICE. I was able to keep bringing it back to life by putting it in a Gladware container with rice, but on Saturday morning is was done- FOUR MONTHS short of me being eligible for my upgrade. Sigh. Oh well! The SUNSHINE of it all is that it lasted WAY longer than I ever expected it to, AND I am getting a new PURPLE phone. It's pretty. Fed Ex will bring it by Wednesday. Thank you, Verizon.
* I've been reading "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff." That is SUCH an excellent book! I'm pretty chill anyway, but there are things in that book that just jump out from the page, "THAT IS YOU!" Great stuff.
* Sophie will be back from the hospital sometime this week. Yay. I miss my Sophie.
And now it's time to get on with my week. Off I go to work out with Bob. (See my "I Have a Testimony of..." blog below for details. :-)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sonday Sunshine
Posted by
Amy
at
9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm going to have to try your workout video, and your snack choices! :)
YAY for coming to Utah for 2 weeks! And is Chucky boy going to come to our "Girls Night Out"?!?! :)
I'm excited for you to come! And for our little shopping spree that I probably still won't have any money for haha .. ah sad life :) Oh well. Don't let this phone go swimming Amy!
Post a Comment