WOW. Y'all wanna lose some pounds and/or tone up. $9.96 at Wal-Mart my friends. All you need is this video and a couple hand weights of your desired weight. I sound like an infomercial... but I believe in this video. Yup. There's a six week program and yeah- amazing. That's all. :-) I am retarded. But at least I'm fun.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I Have a Testimony of...
Posted by
Amy
at
6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to have to try this! I need to lose some weight and I hate doing the other things like running and going to the gym. It just makes me more self conscious when people are watching me! lol
lol you make me smile Amy :) hehe :) like everyday you make my day! haha!
I went out and bought this movie on your recommendation. I think you should add a P.S. It will kick your trash!
Post a Comment