Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Got an email this morning from Shabby Apple.. and their dresses are on sale through July 31! Yippee! I'm buying myself that black dress for my birthday... and saving $15 on it! Good day, good day.

Oh- and I'm reminding everyone that my birthday is this month... July 25. Just FYI. Ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

YAY! It's my birthday a week from today...but I am not excited about it. I am getting old! :(

Michelle said...

Don't forget me three days after that. ;-)

Maybe I should buy myself a Shabby Apple dress too!

Kristy said...

I LOVE shabby apple dresses, and I am excited to check my email now, because I bet I have the same one!!!!!

P.S. I took note of the date :)

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Amy! I got the same email and am buying the same dress. Let's definitely NOT wear them at the same time. Hhhhmmmm.