Many of you will remember the story of "My Beast: The Pantless".
http://maimsiecakes.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-beast-pantless.html
For your viewing enjoyment, it FINALLY showed up on YouTube.
Monday, July 07, 2008
Finally : It Shows Up on YouTube
Posted by
Amy
at
11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BAAAAAAAAA-hahahahhahahahhahahahah!
THAT is the beauty of LIVE performance.
Poor guy.
Oh my gosh! That is the awesomest thing that I have ever seen!!! How did you sing without laughing hysterically?!
That is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life! I love how the clock and teacup are just looking at him...You can tell they're probably busting up inside. I don't know how you didn't laugh.
Oh man...that was HILARIOUS!!! I would've laughed so hard I wouldn't have been able to sing.
HAHAHAHA!
I am so glad to read your side of this. I had the pleasure of shooting that video (those are my giggles you hear), and my brother edited and posted it.
That performance was the highlight of our trip. In fact, I've been to Disney many times, and this was the highlight of all those trips! Although I will say, at 28 years of age, my favorite part of visiting Disney these days is seeing the cast members having fun at work.
Hopefully the monotony of life will be broken by moments like these more often...
Mwahahahahha!! That is awesome. My favorite thing is that this is all happening during "Something There That Wasn't There Before". That is HILARITY!!!!
Post a Comment