Me too! I begged for that dress for Christmas but didn't get it- how did you find out about Shabby Apple? I was keeping it as my own little secret...
Heather is a mean secret keeper, but Aub and I found her out when we got the tour of her house. I love the dress too!
Yes, how did you know about Shabby Apple? I thought that was my super secret place too! I LOVE that dress and am purchasing it.
That dress is a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Get it. Now. You will look hot. Chuck will like it. ImmenselyYeah, Heather was so worried about us finding out about shabby apple, but lucky for her, I can. not. afford. it.
$93!!!! Yikes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me too! I begged for that dress for Christmas but didn't get it- how did you find out about Shabby Apple? I was keeping it as my own little secret...
Heather is a mean secret keeper, but Aub and I found her out when we got the tour of her house. I love the dress too!
Yes, how did you know about Shabby Apple? I thought that was my super secret place too! I LOVE that dress and am purchasing it.
That dress is a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Get it. Now. You will look hot. Chuck will like it. Immensely
Yeah, Heather was so worried about us finding out about shabby apple, but lucky for her, I can. not. afford. it.
$93!!!! Yikes!
Post a Comment