Friday, May 09, 2008

My "Gray Thing"


I love my life.

I needed a day of nothingness before I hit my "fifteen shows in three days" marathon that I'm in the middle of now. In order to take my vacation to UT next week I had to do some day switching which puts me on that insane schedule. But hey, I get a week long vacation for it so I am thrilled!

On my day off (yesterday) I also designed this blog for my sister:

http://biffandbrett.blogspot.com/

Check it out.

I am super excited for my trip home. I can't wait to see family and friends and the beautiful mountains! It never fails, as I fly into the Salt Lake Valley I get teary-eyed and really emotional. I love home. I do. There's no place like home.




3 comments:

The Steele family said...

You did a really good job on your sisters blog it is way cute. Good luck with all of your shows.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I hope you have sooo much fun. take lots of pictures for me. I haven't been home since August! I miss those mountains!

Tyler Clawson said...

Nice legs :)