Sunday, May 25, 2008

Because it's a Relaxing Sunday Night...

I'll play, Kecia!

Two Names You Go By: Maimsie, Amer

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Jeans, HK Disneyland sweatshirt

Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Eat and snuggle (Not at the same time...)

Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment: Drink some water, and... nope, nothin' else. I am very content right now.

Two Favorite Pets: Mitzi the Poop Cat and Samuel the Nanny Cat.

Two Things You Did Last Night: Played Belle till 10:15, and talked to my mom.

Two Things You Ate Today: Oatmeal and cottage cheese.

Two Last People You Talked To: Chuck and Kim

Two Longest Car Rides: Seattle and CROSS COUNTRY! (Utah to Florida!)

Two Favorite Holidays: 4th of July and Christmas

Two Favorite Vacations: Hawaii and NYC!

Two Favorite Drinks: Water and Vanilla Cokes... the REAL kind... oh, I miss Galaxy Diner. Sniffle.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Did you have a cat named mitzi? haha I had a dog named Mitzi... that's pretty funny. Anyways, have a good day!!! Also, I say we all go to Hawaii. Chuck and Travis have never been and they have a Bubba Gumps in Lahina in Maui!!!