Saturday, April 05, 2008

Notebook Rain



Yep- many of you know of my obsession with this movie. I LOVE it. Beyond love it. If I felt like chick-flicking it every day I would watch this movie over and over and never tire of it. Yeah. ANYWAY- so before I moved to Florida I always thought that the rain that happens while they're in the boat was really fake- it just seemed like a movie set with sprinklers raining down on them. Lame.

HOWEVER
...

That kind of rain DOES exist here in the South!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! Somebody find me a boat and a bunch of birds. Now.

7 comments:

the Dancer said...

It rains like that in Germany too. In fact, it's raining right this minute. It's lovely too look at, but I have to go to the post office later and I'm not looking forward to it. ;)

Anonymous said...

...and a bunch of birds!. You are such a goofball! I love it.

Matthew said...

I love that kind of rain! It would rain like that in Taiwan in the summers, actually it rained like that in China when we were there. It was the Sunday that we spent at the resort hotel!

Aubrey said...

It rains like that in Tampa and up in Virginia too.
Okay, I'm totally going to go rent the Notebook now, because I do remember liking the book's storyline. (And you know I was razzing you in my comment right? When I reread it I sounded so rudely prude--I'm glad you didnt' publish it.)

Trever and Heather said...

I haven't seen this movie, it looked like "A Walk to Remember" in the previews so I figured I had already seen it. I'm hoping this will be a good enough reason for you to come home and watch it with me. Now get on that plane!!

Aubrey said...

Sweet! I'm all for it except that I'll be ornery that we couldn't go there the weekend before.

The Carpenters said...

Wow, it has been a long time! This is your friend Cathryn! Brooke Snyder gave me a link to your blog and I'm so happy to hear about you! It sounds like you are doing great! We are living in Boston, Mass and doing well! I love your blog, you are so funny!