Guess who I get to be friends with again this week!
THE UPDATE:
THE UPDATE:
This week I will continue the journey of becoming Floridian. I, along with my sidekick Sophie (my car), will head to the DMV again to begin the process of getting her new plates. Sniffle. I am still coming to terms with this- but whatever. I mean, really people, Florida has WAAAAAAY more choices when it comes to selecting a license plate anyway! I can have a turtle, oranges, dolphins, the UCF mascot, a whale... what more could I ask for??? Goodbye SKI UTAH.
I am trying to be positive about my job. Those of you who know me well understand that I am ridiculously happy and optimistic and just a pretty darn cheerful person. I gotta admit though that my job really is getting taxing. I know I know... "Poor Amy who has to work a whole 25 hours a week and get paid for 40. Poor Amy who TECHNICALLY only works SEVEN of those hours. Poor Amy who plays princess for a living." But seriously- there are days where the monotony of it all is almost too much to handle. I believe you can choose to be happy or miserable in ANY situation. So I am choosing, again, to be happy. I've kinda lost that determination in the last few weeks.
I'm getting ready to move. The girls and I are moving to a new house, not too far from where we are now. Amy H's dad bought a house that has been in the renovation process for the past few months, and moving time is fast approaching. My room will be about three times bigger, but I admit that I'll miss the cosiness and spirit of my little room here in the Chateau. It's going to be a fun move though- now we have a pool! WAHOO!
How many of you use Google Reader? I'm telling you- it's fabulous. It saves me lots and lots of time when it comes to checking people's blogs and everything. It takes a little while to set it all up and enter all your subscriptions, but ah! It's so worth it.
Annnnnnnnnd on another note: I think I am going to make my blog private. This comes after lots of thinking and being sad that old friends might not find me anymore... BUT I think the time has come. Sooooooooooooooooooooo as of this post I am going to begin collection email addresses so I can approve you on my blog. Lurkers, if you wanna keep lurking it's time to identify yourselves. :-)
I am trying to be positive about my job. Those of you who know me well understand that I am ridiculously happy and optimistic and just a pretty darn cheerful person. I gotta admit though that my job really is getting taxing. I know I know... "Poor Amy who has to work a whole 25 hours a week and get paid for 40. Poor Amy who TECHNICALLY only works SEVEN of those hours. Poor Amy who plays princess for a living." But seriously- there are days where the monotony of it all is almost too much to handle. I believe you can choose to be happy or miserable in ANY situation. So I am choosing, again, to be happy. I've kinda lost that determination in the last few weeks.
I'm getting ready to move. The girls and I are moving to a new house, not too far from where we are now. Amy H's dad bought a house that has been in the renovation process for the past few months, and moving time is fast approaching. My room will be about three times bigger, but I admit that I'll miss the cosiness and spirit of my little room here in the Chateau. It's going to be a fun move though- now we have a pool! WAHOO!
How many of you use Google Reader? I'm telling you- it's fabulous. It saves me lots and lots of time when it comes to checking people's blogs and everything. It takes a little while to set it all up and enter all your subscriptions, but ah! It's so worth it.
Annnnnnnnnd on another note: I think I am going to make my blog private. This comes after lots of thinking and being sad that old friends might not find me anymore... BUT I think the time has come. Sooooooooooooooooooooo as of this post I am going to begin collection email addresses so I can approve you on my blog. Lurkers, if you wanna keep lurking it's time to identify yourselves. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment