Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Little Working Day



I LOVE TO CLEAN. Did y'all know that? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to clean. It's only noon and I have thoroughly cleaned the house. Not only THAT, but I also had a successful trip to the DMV this morning- NO WAIT!!!! I still don't have FL plates because they need the title from my financer, BUT YAY! I love productive days. I just need some vermin to help out with my endeavors next time. ;-)

Oh yeah. And I LOVE not going to work.

2 comments:

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Hey. Wanna bring some of your love of cleaning over to my house? My house could use a good spring clean!

OH, and I miss you!!!

Jamie said...

Good, you can come and clean my house when you visit next month! And if I had all those animals helping me clean, I would be happy and singing while I was cleaning too! lol!!!