Friday, March 14, 2008

A-Z Tag- For Taylor


(Here's something fun... All of these letters come from American products... can y'all name them? Chuck and I got 18/26)


A: Attached or single: Yeah- I've already spilled my guts on this subject and feel like purging no more. Ha. :-)

B: Best FriendS: I add an "S" to this because I have many best friends from all the different eras of my life... Alicia Jensen, Heather Ward, Melissa (Gloria)Garn, Andrea Williams, Paul Wilhelm, and Chuck Keeler are the ones that come immediately to mind.

C: Cake or Pie: CAKE. Ice cream cake from Coldstone or Baskin Robbins.

D: Day of Choice: Sunday. I LOVE SUNDAYS.

E: Essential Item: My computer.

F: Favorite Color: Blue to wear, purple to look at.

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: BEARS!

H: Hometown: Layton, UT

I: Indulgence(s): Oh, don't get me started. Cookie dough, Reese's PB Cups, dinner at PF Changs or The Cheesecake Factory, Peanut Butter Cup Perfection from Coldstone, chips, salsa, and queso...

J: January or July: JULY. I LOVE summer and BBQ's and fireworks and feeling lazy. Summer. Yes.

K: Kids: My baby is Kensie. For now.

L: Life is incomplete without: People.

M: Marriage Date: Don't ask. Hee.

N: Number of Siblings: Biff is my one sibling. And she is coming here TOMORROW!

O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I like the way they break into little sections.

P: Phobias or Fears: Drowning, BIGFOOT, crop circles

Q: Quote(s):

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so others won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. - Nelson Mandela

R: Reason To Smile: I have great teeth. :-)

S: Season: Summer

T: Tag Six: Aubrey, Gloria, Heather, Jamie, Kecia, Jenna

U: Unknown Fact about Me: If I tell it will no longer be unknown... oh well. I have this serious desire to be really domesticated and be like the best party hostess ever. The idea was sparked during the 2006 holiday season when I spent time with the Asian Area President, Daryl Garn, and his wife Irene. That woman knows what it means to be a hostess!!! IT WAS AMAZING AND I AM GOING TO BE JUST LIKE THAT!!! Yup.

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat. My ideal meat meal is from Tucanos- people walking around with chucks of animal meat on sticks... all ready for me to devour.

W: Worst Habit: Computer addiction.

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: What kind of stupid question is this?????? When I worked at the chiropractor I did ultra sounds on people... I am smart.

Y: Your Favorite Food: PIZZA. Deep dish. Ahhhhhh.

Z: Zodiac: Leo

4 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

I got 17! Yippy for me! Do you have the answers to all of them?
By the way, you better use your better judgement with your pictures...I might whip out a few of my own. :)

Harper said...

Our Deepest Fear
by Marianne Williamson from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles (See note below about Nelson Mandela)

Note About Nelson Mandela

This quote is often found on the Internet incorrectly credited to Nelson Mandela from his Inauguration Speech, 1994, especially the last sentence of that quote, “As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

Trever and Heather said...

I got 23 out of 26- but need to know if there's an answer key because that D, U and X are really bugging me...

Amy said...

A: ALL
B: Bubblicious
C: Campbells
D: Dawn
E: Eggo
F: Fritos
G: Gatorade
H: Hebrew International
I: ICE
J: Jello
K: Koolaid
L: Lysol
M: M&M's
N: Nilla Wafers
O: Oreo
P: Pez
Q: Q-tips
R: Reese's
S: Starburst
T: Tide
U: Uncle Ben's
V: V8
W: Wisk
X: Xtra Laundry Detergent
Y: York Peppermint Patties
Z: Zest