Sunday, March 16, 2008

Flashback Friday on a Sunday...


Lace Girls 1999


Graduation Day
(WHY DID ANYONE LET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE LOOKING LIKE THIS???)


April, Me, and Licia in "Joseph..."


California trip 1999


Junior Prom with Rich Schill


7th Grade Heather


Biff, Brooke, Me, and Bryce- 1997 ish

I didn't get as many of my high school pics as I wanted- so I am gonna have to get those delivered next time someone comes... so in a week. :-) Hee hee.

3 comments:

Trever and Heather said...

I thought I was SO cute in that blue outfit in 7th grade.

Also, I want a copy of that picture from graduation. E-mail it to me if it's small enough.

tysqui said...

That Lace picture was a step back in time. Nice...

gilliay said...

Heather - 7th grade...HOT! lol. I think we all felt that way about ourselves...oh how wrong we were.