That LOOKED pretty good. . .maybe your stomach has another suggestion?!
Now that is a big bowl of ice cream, and you guys polished it of pretty good.
I'd like to see time stamps on those pics to see how long it took you three skinny minnies to finish it. lol.
I WANT! WAHHHHHH!Yissa!
Wow, I mean really, wow! That looks....I mean.....wow!!!!!
So, I haven't looked at your blog in ages and I just saw this and laughed really really hard! haha! Yummy.. :) :D Kallie :D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That LOOKED pretty good. . .maybe your stomach has another suggestion?!
Now that is a big bowl of ice cream, and you guys polished it of pretty good.
Now that is a big bowl of ice cream, and you guys polished it of pretty good.
I'd like to see time stamps on those pics to see how long it took you three skinny minnies to finish it. lol.
I WANT! WAHHHHHH!
Yissa!
Wow, I mean really, wow! That looks....I mean.....wow!!!!!
So, I haven't looked at your blog in ages and I just saw this and laughed really really hard! haha! Yummy.. :)
:D Kallie :D
Post a Comment