Yesterday my Mommy and Daddy, Elizabeth and Brett, took me to what is called "The Happiest Place on Earth"- Disneyworld.

I was the center of attention backstage at Beauty and the Beast. Nine months from now there will be a string of baby births among the B and B girls because of MY visit. I'm influential at five months old. AMAZING.

Watching all of my Beauty and the Beast friends perform in the show- for the second time. This time around I sat with Auntie Amy in the audience and made friends with the little five year old girl next to me. She was afraid of the Beast, but I wasn't... I made her brave too!






4 comments:
She's so sweet! At least she had fun some of the time right? -Tricia
You rock my socks. Can't wait to be there soon.
she is so cute, love the pics!
I love your comment about the string of babies that will be coming in nine months after your niece's visit ;) and putting her in a shark's mouth!!! How dare you all! :)
Post a Comment