Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Baby and the Jellyfish...



Continuing on with McKensie's vacation story...

I hung out with a jellyfish on Cocoa Beach!


My first time seeing the ocean!


The ocean is COLD!!!


Chillin'


Swimmin' in the pool!


My Auntie Amy is the best. Check out the shades and the amazing bathing suit. I'm so trendy!



With mom- getting ready to see Beauty and the Beast




I love the Beast!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Egg said...

Super cute!

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Could she possibly BE any cuter? I doubt it. She's beautiful!! Isn't being an aunt great? You get all the fun of loving a baby with none of the crap! Hee hee! Love you!!

Unknown said...

Amy, my love! I am so glad to catch up on your life! Aren't nieces and nephews the best? It makes me want a little one, but until I do, being an aunt is the bestest!!!
Hey, Adam got called back for the Dapper Dans and I got called back for Hoop-Dee-Doo. We'll see! love ya!

Matthew said...

Looks like you've had a fun time with the little one!