Friday, February 22, 2008

Flashback Friday

Nearly all of my REALLY good flashback pictures are in Utah still. Dumb. I need to arrange to get some of them when my sister and Brett come out here in a few weeks. Anyway- so for now, enjoy what I got. :-)


Little Amy!
(Look at all the hair I had at two and a half!)


Hillary, Laurel and Me


Heather's Wedding


Little Lexie at Heather's Wedding


Nicole LeFleur, me, and Heather watching the Olympic Torch go by on Harrison Blvd

7 comments:

gilliay said...

Small World! Laurel was in our ward before they moved to Springville. You know I often wondered if I had met her somewhere before because she looked really familiar...did she go to Layton High?

Amy said...

ACTUALLY Kecia, Laurel was my roommate when we did summer theatre at the Playmill is West Yellowstone AND she was also my roommate at BYU a couple years later (the year she got married actually). We were in Young Ambassadors together and yeah- Laurel is my dear friend. I love that you guys were in the same ward! How well did you know her?

Trever and Heather said...

I love that wedding day picture, it brought back a memory that the seats on that golf cart were wet... how did we not walk down the aisle with a wet bum? I cannot remember... anyway- I look so little, naive and excited. What a great day!!! Was that really only 4 years ago?

gilliay said...

We never really got to know each other...I don't think she knows my name (though I knew hers). We were only in the ward together for a few months, during the last part of her pregnancy. But I remember she sang "Mary, did you know?" at our RS Christmas program the same day she found out she was having a baby boy...she was really emotional and the song was AMAZING!

Laurel and David Lowe said...

Yay for reminiscing!! I miss you Amy!!! get back here someday!! Thanks for putting that picture up. It made me nostalgic!

Mrs. Egg said...

love the flashback! fun pics. i just remembered the golf cart at the heather's wedding. it's crazy that is almost 4 years.

Harper said...

What was the 1980's obsession with WICKER?! :)