Hi All. I am inspired by Jamie to encourage all my lurkers post comments on my page. I'm just curious. It's my new fascination... I'll be over it in a week or so but for now I would really like to know who looks at this thing! :-)
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I'm still an frequent reader!
I'm subscribed to your feed so I always read your new posts.
I read all about your life! :) -Tricia
I do.
Hello! You don't know me, but I am Kristi Hill's friends from high school! I check on your blog today for kicks after you posted a comment. I love random blog surfing. You might try my favorite thing. it is called site meter. go to www.sitemeter.com and create an account and it will actually monitor how many visits you get to your site daily and where they live and where people are clicking in from! It makes me happy to guess who has been there without leaving a comment. Thanks for letting me blog hop!
Alli
I'm a frequenter of your page, Amy. I love it and I love you and I love hearing about your life!
I look at it.
You don't even know me, but I enjoy reading your blog because I can live vicariously through you! My husband and I run www.onstageinutah.com and I reviewed you in "Crazy For You" at HCT. I thought you were just so adorable! Anyway, click on my profile to see my blog and then you can lurk on mine! Have fun in Florida!
Hey Tricia! My long lost cousin twice removed! How are you? (By the way Amy...I blog-stalk you. HA HA!)
Fun! I like this. Ha ha. I think LHS lover is my favorite: "I do." Way to keep it anonymous. Ha.
Amy,
Emma, Sera, Lucy and I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures especially the ones that have to do with princess stuff. Give my mom and your Dad "grandpa Chad" a big hug this weekend from their Michigan gals.
I'm a friend of Chuck's and he talks about you all the time. Thought I'd check you out for real.
i'm a lurker!
I visit too. We miss you in HK!
I just found your page through Jamie or Facebook or something. We went to high school together.
Post a Comment