Sunday, December 16, 2007

Goings on as of Late

I did it again. Another long week at work. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I am thankful for the great paycheck, and most of all, I am thankful for a GREAT experience in working on the Disney 20+ Awards here. Since I got here in August, I have been really blessed to be pulled into other projects for the company. A month or so ago I did an awards celebration called "Partners in Excellence," and this week I was able to perform in front of all kinds of important people and cast members in the "20+" celebration. It was event with lots of food, drinks (for those who do that stuff... ha ha, and great entertainment... provided by yours truly and some other outstanding performers. It's a huge party and show for people who have been with the company for twenty or more years. What fun! I'm hoping to get some video up soon...

Oh yeah, and this week I took my hair back to it's God-given color. Hmmmm. I freaked out for the first few days because it looked REALLY grey. Luckily, I am happy to report that it has taken on the more natural, golden-but-mousy blonde color that I was born with. Even though I was born with black hair. Whatever.

Pictures from the show:









Getting ready

The cast! Jarrod, Juan, Jackie, Anna, Me, Aaron, Suzy, and Victor

Hee hee. In clothes I never wear in real life!





5 comments:

the Dancer said...

It looks like it was a fun show! I love the sparkly blue dress...what was the fabric on the bottom?

Aubrey said...

You have all the fun! Sounds like you need a space heater in the bathroom now...

Taylor Thompson said...

That blue dress is fantastic! It looks like you are having so much fun!

Taylor Thompson said...

That blue dress is fantastic! It looks like you are having so much fun!

Blaine said...

You look so gorgeous! I am so jealous at all of the wonderful performing you get to do! How long do you plan on staying out there? Wow! You look lovely!