Thursday, November 22, 2007

TurkeyTurkeyTurkey... at The Cracker Barrel.

Yum yum. Not home cooked- but ya know... it was fine. And only $9. Happy Thanksgiving, Me.

Waiting for our Thanksgiving dinner...

At dinner with Lindsey

Ben and I went to see the movie "Enchanted" Thanksgiving morning. It was great. Go see it!

Stuffing our Thanksgiving faces at 9 PM at the Cracker Barrel


Kim's birthday cupcake. I gave her the "Amy's Song and Dance Version of Happy Birthday". Frightening.

This is the special event I did this week. It's an awards show called "Partners in Excellence," and I was able to sing with these fabulous people and even do a solo while all the Disney characters danced around me! It was great fun, but I won't lie- I was not the biggest fan of my hair. Don't get me wrong- the guy who did it was FABULOUS- but I shouldn't have let him do a tight "up-do" on me. Those slicked back do's DO NOT DO IT for me. Sigh. Good thing I am doing another special event show in a few weeks- then I can feel like I look pretty. Ha. I really looked yucky and it's hard to perform when you feel that way.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, that whole look....so not you. Weird.

But you look cute. :)

Blaine said...

I love your pics! I wish I could come out and visit you! But little George would not fully appreciate Disney World yet.

Trever and Heather said...

I saw "Enchanted" this afternoon- it's a very fun movie!

Melissa Garn said...

I think you should have been Jazel in Enchanted! I loved it!