OK- so I found this tonight on YouTube. Now, y'all have to understand the importance of this song in my life. At four years old I would sit in front of the TV and CRY... SOB... during this song. Oh- please bless that it touches some of you as much as it touched me as a child. HA.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. After watching that crazy little cartoon and imagining you crying your eyes out I've decided that you were obviously born to be a drama star.
Tell me- does Katy eventually turn into a butterfly? I sure do hope so.
Call me sometime when you get a chance. I miss you!
lol Sobbing huh? You're cute Amy :) LOVE YA! MISS YA! WISH YOU'D LOG ON NOW!!! HAHA
I miss this show! When you come home next time we HAVE to find it and watch it for old times sake! Do you even have any idea where it is??? lol
Post a Comment