I FINALLY GOT A ROOM!!!! On Friday I was able to move into my room at this lovely house in Florida. In the ward the house is known as "The Chateau," and it's lots of fun. I am a very happy girl with my new bed, my cute brown chair (that I am currently sitting in at 1 AM), and I am MOST happy that I no longer have SUITCASES packed! Life is WONDERFUL. :-)
Happy honeymooners Terrah and Tyler Harper came and saw me in the show. So much fun... I haven't seen Terrah since, gosh, I dunno when.. several months before I went to Hong Kong I think.SPEAKING of Hong Kong... my little experience there began more than a year ago now. That honestly seems impossible and I think of the time I spent there every single day. I love and miss you all!

1 comment:
Yay Amy! You should get on, I need to talk to ya! lol It'll probably end of being tomorrow or monday though because NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!! YAY!!!! :)
Post a Comment