Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Millie Pics and Video!

Yeah, so this is my current life. It's the first time I've had to blog in a month... life is busy. So here are some Millie pics and a video of me singing "Gimme Gimme." This video was taken during our dress rehearsals... so it's not the finished product, but hey- here goes.

What else is going on? Hmmmm... I am flying to Florida in a few weeks for an audition at Disneyworld, my baby sister is having a baby girl in November- yeah!!! :-) I love baby girls and bracelets and dresses and hair bows... yeah, twill be fun.








7 comments:

Matt Armstrong said...

You're amazing. You made me miss doing theater for the first time ever since Crazy For You. :)

Keep up the good work. You're a star!

Melinda DeBirk said...

Amy! You sound amazing!! I want to sing like you someday!
-Melinda

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so awesome! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Love this pics!!! Loved the show! You're amazing!!! And my friends who have seen it think you are too ;)

Anonymous said...

You still haven't changed the time thing on your blog huh?? lol maybe you should do that! :) Love ya Maimsie Poop!

Brenna said...

Seeing your video gave me shivers and reminded me of just how amazing you were in the show! Way to go, Amy. You're incredible. Loves!