SoI finally got some decent pics of me on stage in "The Golden Mickeys." (To my Aunt Jodi: I still expect you to take lots that are focused on JUST me!!! Hee hee!) Anyway, my microphone guy, Adam, was nice enough to make me a CD of the pics he took during show the other day. Soooooooo here ya go!

I just liked this picture. This is my life right here- playing around back stage with Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Minnie, and Mickey. My life is freaking COOL. :-)

"Friendship"
I'm the one straddling the "S" block on the right hand side. :-)

There I am again- right hand side...

Oh! And it's me AGAIN- sittin' on the cowboy's lap between blocks "S" and "H"

"Mulan"
I LOVE this pic. I'm in it, but you can only see my foot. Sigh.

Awwww... this big hairy Beast thing gave Belle a rose. Cute.

Dance dance dance...

We call this the "Drama drama" moment of the scene

YAY! He's a MAN!

Belle in Love

Finale

"So thanks for each ovation, each show of admiration, and joining the celebration of the golden, of Golden Mickeys!"
2 comments:
COOL!!!!!!
Just got me very excited... I fly out tomorrow! Can't wait to meet you!
Post a Comment