Sunday, January 14, 2007

My New Addiction


We're not going to talk about how many episodes I have watched in, oh, the past 72 hours...

5 comments:

N.F. said...

Recently, I too have been turned onto the wonder that is "The Office". I now have 3 episodes on my iPod and I also have the entire 2nd season.

Anonymous said...

I love the office! haha! I'm not very good at watching it every week though.. but dad likes to watch it, along with My Name is Earl haha he loves that show :) It won't be to long before you get back here! I'm so excited to see you again! I miss your random pop ins :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and I've been meaning to ask you how you've been holding up without our cookies from the cookie jar?! haha Remember before you left you didn't know what you'd do without those cookies you said? hehe

BenMason said...

Have you ever seen the British version? The Jim/Pam thing (Tim/Dawn in the British version) has a very cool ending (not to mention that it is hilarious as well).

Anonymous said...

Oh! And guess what! Less than 8 more months till I can finally get my liscense :D:D (It's ok Amy, I'm getting better ;) )