Not just cause she's hot. Did you see her and Pam together during the Christmas episode? She is just as cool and creative as Pam is. She can pull pranks, etc just like Pam. She just doesn't have the history yet. So she's just as good as Pam, plus she's hot. She's just all around better!
Brad- Your comment sounds exactly like my other guy friend who I had this dicussion with. Hmmmmm. Pam and Jim have CHEMISTRY and sexual tension (thank you, writers...) and Karen and Jim have... mmmm... nothing. I agree, Karen doesn't have the history- but I don't WANT her to. Hee hee. :-) Pam and Jim are best friends- and Jim still wants her even though he's acting like he's all into Karen. Just think about the whole talk he gave Michael on rebounding... you always end up thinking about the original person- PAM. :-) Pam and Jim forever! Oh I love this debate!
9 comments:
Gaaah! I am SO with you on this one. I don't know how much longer I can take it!
Pining ... pining ... pining ...
Quando ... quando ... quando ...
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Whatever. The new chick is way hotter and super cool. I mean did you hear her speak Italian? Oh yeah!
Bah! I hate Karen. :-)
I think we should start an "I Hate Karen" club. ;-)
Today my friend and I had a lengthy and heated discussion on whether Jim should end up with Pam or Karen. Guys like Karen because she's hot. Bah!
Not just cause she's hot. Did you see her and Pam together during the Christmas episode? She is just as cool and creative as Pam is. She can pull pranks, etc just like Pam. She just doesn't have the history yet. So she's just as good as Pam, plus she's hot. She's just all around better!
Brad- Your comment sounds exactly like my other guy friend who I had this dicussion with. Hmmmmm. Pam and Jim have CHEMISTRY and sexual tension (thank you, writers...) and Karen and Jim have... mmmm... nothing. I agree, Karen doesn't have the history- but I don't WANT her to. Hee hee. :-) Pam and Jim are best friends- and Jim still wants her even though he's acting like he's all into Karen. Just think about the whole talk he gave Michael on rebounding... you always end up thinking about the original person- PAM. :-) Pam and Jim forever! Oh I love this debate!
Post a Comment