Sunday, December 17, 2006

SHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEVVVVVVVE

I WISH I would have recorded the ORIGINAL conversation- but this will do. I have not laughed so hard in a long time!



Kenny- the crazy costumer- asked me, "Whas youw rast name?" I told him "SHREEVE." Then Sam and Hang joined in trying to say "SHREEVE." Oh it was fun. These guys make me laugh... so here's Sam, Kenny, and Hang- costumers of the Golden Mickeys! Oh yeah, and I am not being mean when I say Kenny is weird... he just IS weird and he knows it. :-) This is also NOT meaning to make fun of these people in any way! We were all just having fun and laughing about it. I love these guys.

6 comments:

Jack said...

SHREEVE.

Harper said...

That's high-quality junk, Shweeve. :)

Love it, love it.

The guy on the right looks like his hair is channeling 1992 and some "Fresh Prince" episodes.

Anonymous said...

hahahah thats hilarious!

Amy said...

That was from my mean brother-in-law who couldn't get the movie to play on his computer! :-) Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the way you pronounced it when you were little!! Mom

Anonymous said...

heehee, I used to say my name SOOO much cooler ;) hehehehe :D and you can attest to that!