Saturday, December 16, 2006

Mitzi - "The Poop Cat"

Sad night for me here in HK. My mom called me to tell me that my twenty year old kitty, Mitzi, passed away this morning around 3 AM. That cat has been part of me since I was four years old... sigh. She lived a good life with the Shreeve's from the time she was six weeks old. :-) I love my kitty.

6 comments:

Jason Graham said...

awwwww! I'm sorry!

N.F. said...

So sorry for your loss! We had to put down my 18 year old cat last year. He was my baby; I loved him more than anything. I had him for more than 1/2 my life.

On a side note, my neighbors have a 21 year old cat! And, she's still going!

N.F. said...

PS, that's my baby in my profile picture! :)

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry, Amy. I remember you talking about her. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

SAD!!!! Grandma was just talking about Mitzi today while she was here! Poor kitty! Skeeter better last at least that long! We'll have had him 10 years this Christmas

Harper said...

Shreeve:

I am so sorry to hear that Mitzi died. Sheesh ... dying animals seems to be a theme in our lives as of late.

I hope you're okay. :(

I saw a book at Barnes & Noble today ... it's perfect for you and this situation. Don't worry; it's not some "So, You Just Lost Your Cat" self-help stuff. It's good.

And it will be making its way to a Hong Kong box near you very soon.

Love you!



~ Terrah :)