HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY PEOPLE.
Today I am thankful for many, MANY things... but most of all- for all of you who read my blog. Hee hee. Details on my Thanksgiving in Hong Kong will come soon. :-) I love you all lots and lots.
Today I am thankful for many, MANY things... but most of all- for all of you who read my blog. Hee hee. Details on my Thanksgiving in Hong Kong will come soon. :-) I love you all lots and lots.
Posted by
Amy
at
10:32 AM
1 comment:
LoL! Have no fear Amy! I took pics! Melissa deleted one I really like of her though, I was put out! Oh, and she didn't eat milk stuff, she decided she didn't want to, but the stuffing my Mom made had milk in the bread, so Nathan had a bad tummy ache any ways. Poor kid! Oh, and I ate an extra piece of pie for you... well.. 2... and maybe I just felt like eating them anyways.. haha
Post a Comment