Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Subtlety


Email me for my address... :-)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, that has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You slay me! (p.s. More subtlety: Go to my blog and look at my adorable daughter in her Halloween costume!)

Anonymous said...

......You really like that movie A Christmas Story? Right?

Jack said...

I love how I thought the first pic was of you... then I was like, "Hey that's Ralphie!"

Anonymous said...

You crack me up soooo much Amy!!! We'll see what'll happen, who knows, maybe (hopefully :) keep your fingers crossed) we'll be getting a Ukrainian for Christmas ;) (I really hope so!!! He needs to be here!)

Alicia said...

Hey Amers,

I miss you lots!! I am glad that you are having a fun Halloween!! Love you, but you are blonder than me at this moment!! NEVER PUT YOUR ADDRESS ON THE INTERNET! I don't want some stalker to come out there and kill you. Hey that reminds me of the "stalking you" song that Tyler Kump wrote. That was a classic next to "I am satan rar rar rar" and wasn't there something about a toothbrush or have I totally lost it.

Amy said...

"Licia brushes here teeth...."- that is a classic Kump song. Ha ha.

Don't worry Lic, my blog is only accessible to people who know about it. :-) And I need Christmas presents! So I HAVE to put up my address!!!! :-)

Amy said...

Oh yeah- and "I am Satan" was "offensive"... so it was changed to "I'm a REALLY BAD GUY, rar rar rar..." Oh good times. Dang where is that tape?