Monday, October 09, 2006

I found myself on YouTube! Ha ha ha!

So if this is NOT me, then this Belle sounds just like myself to me. Hee hee. Yes, I DO have too much time on my hands. :-) Watch this video because it has a great view of how the "transformation" works. In the video I posted you can't see it. :-) Anyway, go check it out!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNI7wRI6D08

There are also chunks of the rest of the show in links on this page. I am in "Friendship" (the one laying across the block in the beginning) and I am in the Mulan (Heros) section as well! :-) I play a man. Ha ha. Oh yeah, and in the opening number (before "Friendship"), I am an usher... I say "The costumes are finished!" Ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am watching it right now and it is definitely you! I have to say, though, Mickey and Minnie's voices are cracking me up! They don't sound like Mickey and Minnie! :)

Jason Graham said...

Harro! Harro! Wercome to Hong Kong Disney. You are watch a musicar carred Beuty and da Beast starring da beautifur and roverly Amychreeve!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe thats awesome! :D I like it! hehe