Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Days off... again :-)


Hee hee. OK- thanks to my dear friends Cy (who I learned new things about today... hee hee) and Ryan for this one. Y'all know my obsession with the musical Les Miz... well, actually now the obsession isn't really an obsession... though I still love the show. But anyway, this made me laugh. Les Miz and Legos. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Dn0_gsbA8


Well, today was my day off and I just did normal "day off" things. I went grocery shopping, ran errands (I had to pay Disney back over $2000 cuz they had accidently overpaid me on my last check... darn it...) , and then I went to the Cantonese class that the sister missionaries in the branch are teaching. The only things I can actually confidently say are: Good morning, Hello- How are you?, Move out of the way, Thank You (which is the SAME as move out of the way...), Good evening, and mmm... yeah- that's it. I don't think my mouth is made to make those words... ha ha.


I have an obsession with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches here in Hong Kong. I love them. That's all.

Too bad I don't have more to write about... ummmm.... I bought a little red rug for under my coffee table today. I am happy for that. I got it for like $15 US too. :-) Happy me.

I have lots of time to go running and walking here. I go for at least an hour each day. It's nice and if I start cutting down on those PB and J's I can get rid of the little flab I have. (Don't take this as me saying I am fat... BUT we all have places we can tone up!) :-) Hee hee.

Speaking of fat.... OK- I am a size 3/4 (Yes, I just posted that on the internet). NOT FAT AT ALL. Have y'all seen The Devil Wears Prada? OK- here, I AM THAT GIRL. Among all these Phillipina dancers and other dancer girls I am the "fat" one. It is really weird. :-) Oh well. I am the tall fat girl from America. It's all good. :-) I like it. Bring on the PB and J, baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Amy! You're hilarious!!!! I really want to go over and see ya!!! I miss you to death!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!!!! That Les Mis thing is hilarious!!!! I was laughing the whole time! lol!!! hahahahaha!! Some people have way to much time on their hands ;) lol

Matthew said...

Mmmm Pb & J! That clip was amazing, simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean with the P B and J's. Lately I don't know what is with it but that's what I have been having in the AM, minus the jelly sometimes. If you're a 3/4 then I would be the fat cow from USA. HAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Cy, we are seminar partners. :O) we have secret garden. i'm way excited