As many of you know- I ADORE the 4th of July. In fact, you could easily call it my favorite holiday! YAY! Anyway, this year the celebration started early- on July 1, when my friend Cy and I decided to go to Stadium of Fire in Provo. I have always wanted to go to it, so I was BEYOND excited! WAHOO! It was great- with Taylor Hicks and LeeAnn Womack. Just lots of fun. Fattening food, fireworks, and lots os screaming people. I love it!
Onthe 4th, tradition remained as my mom's family all got together at Grandma's house and pigged out and then went to the Layton Park for the orchestra concert and fireworks! I LOVE THE 4TH OF JULY!!! Yay yay!






Thursday, July 06, 2006
MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
Posted by
Amy
at
12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture with a bunch of us in it (including me.. *snort* :P) is really awesome!!! I love it!!! ... You should send it to me :D
Post a Comment