Hey all!
So, no pics this time. Nothing really new. Well, except the fact that I leave Utah for SEVEN MONTHS in just four weeks! CRAZY CRAZY! On Aug 19th, I board an airplane bound for who-knows-what adventures in Hong Kong. I'm excited for the whole thing, but I don't think he reality of it all has set in. It might not until I actually am on the plane flying over the Great Salt Lake. Yikes! :-) Oh well... it's adventure... I need some in my life, eh????
I got a new laptop!!!! It's really great and I love to look at it. I look at it because that's all I can do with it. It came UPS on Friday night, and I pulled the lovely new method of communication out of its box, plugged it in, followed the "press the power button" direction, and NOTHING happened. Well, it turned on, but the screen didn't work. WHAT?!??!?!?! AHHHH! So the next day my dear cousin Justin spent hours on the phone trying to fix the problem, and the final result is that they will send me another new one and I will send them back the bad one. AHHH! So I have to wait for another week or so to play with it. Oh well.
Ummmm, my birthday - my 25th birthday- is on Tuesday. I am taking donations for an iPod- it's all I want for my birthday. I am not kidding. If you love me, send me a donation to buy an iPod. :-) I am poor and can't buy one for myself... :-) It's my "golden birthday" (25 on the 25th) too, so do I not deserve donations from those I love?? :-)
Happy birthday to me.
OK- well, that's life for me right now. I plan on spending the next few weeks putting music on my new computer- when it comes- and then putting it onto my iPod... when I get it. :-) I am also gonna scrapbook and organize all my stuff at home so it'll not be cluttered when I leave it. :-) Yep yep, time left here in Utah in 2006 is running out. Life is cool. :-)
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Life...
Posted by
Amy
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment