Hey everybody! So I love Sundays. I love them because I have time to just sit and figure out what to write on my blog. Ha ha. It's been awhile since I wrote something of importance... oh wait- the other day I wrote about the fact that I am going to Hong Kong... and THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!!! I haven't heard from many of you in awhile!!! :-)
So anyway- y'all may be wondering about the pic I've posted today. The Hale in West Valley- where I am doing Crazy For You- was taking their promo pictures for next season and asked me to be the model for "Thoroughly Modern Millie." So here I am, beads and all. :-) It was actually quite fun to do that photo shoot, and for the next year I will have my face plastered all over the Wasatch Front advertising for the show! Too bad I can't actually DO the show. I come back only 17 days before it opens. Sad. Oh well. Hong Kong... lots of money- the Hale- fun show, fun place... doesn't pay the bills. :-)
I will be getting my contract for Disney this week I think. It hasn't actually set in that I am going to HONG KONG for seven MONTHS. I was there for a WEEK last summer and it felt like forever. I am not a fan of the humidity there. HOWEVER, I looked online and apparently it will only be really humid through September! I can handle that! I think I am going there at the GOOD time of the year! :-)
I had to tell my job that I was quitting- only two weeks after they hired me. Whoops. I was hired at the chiropractor's office to fill the receptionist job when the girl they have now has a baby. They got me almost completely trained and then... uh, sorry guys. I felt bad, but let's be honest- it would take me two years to make there what I am going to make in SEVEN MONTHS in HK.
I'm not kidding. You people need to come see me. The website of my apartments is: http://www.goldcoast.com.hk/ Look at it. Come stay with me. I need friends. :-)
Anyway, so that's all for today. I really need to get some pics taken of my show! I'll do that tomorrow! :-) Love to y'all!!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Thoroughly Modern Amy!
Posted by
Amy
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!! That is one SeXy picture ;) lol I love you Amy!!!! And remember, you told me you'd take me to that show ;) haha well, I helped you get rid of your car!!! You have no idea how happy this made my friend lol she's so excited, your car will be perfect for her :D what did you name your car anyways???? lol I LOVE YOU!!!
I'll come stay with you! I just need a passport... and to find a way how to get out of school for seven months.
WHAT? Someone deleted their comment??!??!?! HEY!
Post a Comment