Friday, January 27, 2006

The Weekend!

Yay. Ok- so there's really nothing new to report, but it's been a good weekend so I am happy about that! YAY! The weeks go by sooooo extremely fast- it's hard to believe it's almost February. I graduate three months from TODAY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So close... yet still so far away. Still no decision on what I am doing with myself when I DO graduate, but I will find something! :-) Tuesday, in our New York Showcase class the girls are all doing an audition for Disney. There's some new "Snow White" show they're putting up- it pays well and you get your foot in the door with Disney- so we'll see how that goes. "Someday my prince will come..."
Friday night I went out with some of my high school girlfriends. Melissa (Allphin) Garn, Aubrey (Airmet) Shiner, Heather (Gibby) Ward, Jenna (Anderson) Egbert, and I spent the night talking and pigging out off the 106 South exit. :-) Southtowne Mall area... Anyway- we went to this great Italian place for dinner- Johnny Carinos (Ricks people REMEMBER trips to IF to go to "JOHNNY'S"). I ate sooooo much food. I had a huge plate of cheese tortilonni (however ya spell it...) and then I had some cheesecake. THEN we went to the mall and I bought this great pant suit thing for $36 at Dillards. Made me happy! From there we headed to an ice cream place called Maggie Moo's... and do not ask WHY- but I got a smore sundae. HELLO! Could I eat any more that night?!?!?!? But hey, it was REALLY good food!!! :-) At Maggie Moo's we just sat and ate and talked for a few hours. At 11 the place closed so we all piled in Jenna's car for another couple hours and talked some more. Soooo much fun. It was great to be with those girls who've known me for so long, ya know?
For those of you who know my cousin Melissa (Yissa as she was known to you BYU-I folk), she's having a baby in September! YAY for that! My Grandma Carol is on her way to becoming a great-grandmother. Cute.
Anyway, so that's about it. Nothing new really. I'm just doing the school thing. :-)

No comments: