Saturday, January 14, 2006

Smiley or Not Smiley Headshot, Folks???


OK- so here's my smiley headshot. I need y'all to tell me which one would be best to use for my senior showcase. I like the non smiley one, but this one is "Amy". Sooooo, feedback anyone? :-)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL, your so cute Amy, they are both beautiful, but I like the non-smiley one better!!! Luv ya tonz!!!!
:D Kallie :D

Alicia said...

Hey Amer-

So I am the antagonist, I like the smiley one better. It is more Amerlicious! They are both cute though. PS did you highlight your hair, I don't think I've ever seen you so blonde!

Alicia said...

Hey Amer-

So I am the antagonist, I like the smiley one better. It is more Amerlicious! They are both cute though. PS did you highlight your hair, I don't think I've ever seen you so blonde!

Amy said...

Yeah, Lic. I highlighted my hair in May when I got back from China and every time I touch it up it gets blonder and blonder. :-) I am really blonde now. :-) Thanks for the feedback... I am just trying which one to use! :-) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...i think your hair looks better in the non-smiley one. And when I looked at it last I thought it was absolutely GORGIOUS!!!!!!!!!I loved it! You should DEFINITELY do that one...don't listen to anyone else! ;) Hee! Hee! You're beautiful. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Teeth, I like teeth. Go with teeth, definitely.

Anonymous said...

I said teeth.

Anonymous said...

Non-Smiley is my vote

Alicia said...

Hmmmm, so seems as though you have a tie. What to do, what to do. So that is funny that you high lighted your hair. I made mine darker, but it keeps on getting lighter too.

Amy said...

Thanks for all the feedback!!! Seriously, I just don't know which one would work best. It's funny because I look like an idiot being like, "Oh hey, look at these pictures of me." But I need feedback from people I love. :-) Lic, you need to update your blog!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Mom (auntie for you lol) said non-smiley.. in case you forget.. So I'd say that wins all!! hehe! They are both gorgeous though, I'm so jealous!!! (",)
:D Kallie :D

Alicia said...

I did update my blog, you just haven't checked it out yet in the past few days!! So neaner, neaner!!!

Amy said...

yes I have!!! I even posted a reply on there YESTERDAY!!! Hee hee. I love you!