1. Showers: Saturday marked the end of my baby showers. It's been a great few weeks with friends and family and lots of things for the little boy. Chuck has been an expert organizer after every shower, and honestly, has done more "nesting" than I. The nursery is looking great and is now pretty well stocked. We'll be taking inventory this week and buying and last minute items. And then? We wait.
Thank you to everyone who made Chuck, me, and baby feel so loved and special!
2. Winter: I have missed the snow this year. Don't get me wrong, I totally loved today's springtime weather, but I REALLY loved the snow this past week. There hasn't been enough of it this season, so I thoroughly enjoyed it. (Especially since I don't have to go anywhere. I just stay in my warm house and admire the snowfall - Lovely.)
3. Soul Food: As I blog tonight I am watching the 25th Anniversary Concert of "Phantom of the Opera." Mmmmm. Delish. I've spent a lot of time at home lately, therefore I've had TIME to listen and sing along to my musicals. Oh, how I have missed the gloriousness of musical theatre filling my daily life. It feeds me.
4. Domesticity: This week I finished two changing pad covers and a little quilt for baby. Ha! Don't look too closely or you'll see my thoroughly amateur skills, but hey- for my first tries, I'll deal with it.
5. 19 DAYS.

1 comment:
1. I love the new blog name :)
2. I had no idea that Phantom was 25 years old...
Post a Comment