Monday, August 22, 2011

Boycotting


I am boycotting the end of summer today by spending my entire morning/early afternoon in bed. If I stay here I won't have to face the fact that today marks the beginning of the school year, which means my return to THREE jobs.

I will milk this as long as I can.

Well, at least until 3:00 when I have to go to work...

PS: Yes. I am alive. I haven't posted in a month- what has happened to me?

3 comments:

Spencer and Audrey said...

What's happened to you?.... the same thing that's happened to the rest of us "we're lucky to post once a year" people. And by then, no one ever checks to see what you are up to anyway and it's more for your own attempt at cataloging your life. Just sayin'... I think you've hit "normal." LOVES!

Hannah said...

Funny how when you have 3 jobs, you are good about posting regularly! I am glad you and Chuck enjoyed the slower time of the year :)

Welcome back to reality!

Anonymous said...

I will join you in boycotting the end of summer.