Monday, May 02, 2011

Nothing But An Idiot


Tonight I am trying to get ahead on this week's meals. I have a lot going on and just need to have things we can pull from the fridge, heat up, and go. Some of you may remember this lovely of a meal that I made a few weeks ago. Tonight I was excited to make it and get it out of the way so that we can have a less hectic week.

All goes smoothly until I try to make the cheese sauce.

Attempt #1: Fail. Chunky watery nastiness. Down the sink it goes.

Attempt #2: Fail again. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!??! I AM WASTING PRECIOUS PEPPERJACK CHEESE HERE!!!!! Maybe it's the milk...

Attempt #3: Disastrous failure once again. By this point I want to shoot someone or just cry. GAH!!!!

I don't know what led me to discover that the flour in my canister was, in all actuality, POWDERED SUGAR.

Sometimes even I am an idiot.

No comments: