We just watched that show on Sunday. I'm happy to announce that Ava LOVED it and when asked what her favorite part was answered, "all of it!" I'm such a proud mama.
Another photo shoot, huh? I had to do a double take there... for a minute I thought it was a still from the movie! Awesome! Are you going to be performing too?
I had to do a double take!!! For a minute there I thought it was a still shot from the movie... awesome job! So are you performing, too? I noticed that your hands are in the shot... are you still weirded out by that?
6 comments:
Where!? I wanna see it!
We just watched that show on Sunday. I'm happy to announce that Ava LOVED it and when asked what her favorite part was answered, "all of it!" I'm such a proud mama.
Wait a second, are you playing Maria at Sundance?
Awesome! I'm assuming these are the promo photos for Hale? If you end up doing this show, I would totally come see it! You would be a great Maria!
Another photo shoot, huh? I had to do a double take there... for a minute I thought it was a still from the movie! Awesome! Are you going to be performing too?
I had to do a double take!!! For a minute there I thought it was a still shot from the movie... awesome job! So are you performing, too? I noticed that your hands are in the shot... are you still weirded out by that?
Post a Comment