For a girl who is a big dreamer, I am also super practical. This list was difficult for me.
In no particular order:
- Hawaiian Islands cruise
- See Europe. Any and all of it. A must see is Swaffam, England, where my mom lived as a toddler.
- Learn to play the piano magnificently
- Take Chuck to Hong Kong
- Ride an elephant in Thailand
- Swim with a dolphin
- Take our teenagers (yes, people, I DO plan on having children at some point) to a third world country to let them see how good they've got it.
- Take a US history tour
- Go on a Church history tour
- Keep a consistent journal throughout my life
- Become a fantastic hostess for family/friend/etc. parties and occasions
- Go on a whale watch tour during migration season
- Take lots of pictures. Of everything
- Learn to play the violin decently. Lets be honest- all attempts at playing the piano have been thus far futile- I am not going to live in a fantasy that I will ever be able to play TWO instruments well. Ha.
- South Pacific islands cruise
- See a kangaroo in Australia
- Go to New Zealand (Australia/New Zealand cruise anyone?)
- Stay in a beach house on the New England coast
... my time is short. Must head out for the day. But there are a few of mu bucket list items.

2 comments:
yeah, so we were in Australia for 2 weeks, and didn't see 1 wild Kangaroo, but they are all over at zoo's and such, they let them just kind of wander around and you can touch them. So I am bursting your bubble with that. ha ha, but we would love to join you on your bucket list cruises. Just name the date!!
I love how much of your list has travelling in it. Mine does too. I cannot WAIT to see the world. All of it.
Post a Comment