In case you didn't know from the several posts and arrow pointing to my car payoff ticker, the goal is accomplished, and now I shall decorate my home. Hooray.
I've had a lovely time at furniture stores and looking online for different things... Right now, I'm working on the front room...
Blue Couch. Ignore the pillows.
This looks a lot smaller than it really is. It can technically fit eight.
(You know, for those SIX children we're going to have)
For the giant wall in our family room.
Just getting ideas right now, but it has been awfully fun. Any brilliant, contrasting/coordinating ideas for the blue couch? We need to stay away from tans/browns because we already have a ton of that in the house itself (carpet, railings, cabinets...) We're also trying to stay away from (cough cough... and no offense to those around me...) the "typical Utah Mormon" home.
And now I must return to my Internet surfing...





6 comments:
I laughed out loud when I read the "typical mormon house" because that is so true!
Latey I've been loving Pinterest. I've found some amazing ideas for decorating my house!! If you want an invite, let me know!
You must come see my house. Not "typical Utah" either, I was so not wanting that. We have tans and browns but now added deep purple, gray, a steel blue color, anyway, you need to come see it. . .and we need to hang out! :)
try like a dusty orange, it would make the blue pop a little
Oh crap- PLEASE tell me that I don't live in the typical Mormon house.
I like the orange idea. Or a springy-green.
Gorgeous choices, gorgeous! And congratulations on paying off of the debt! So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment