1. Fresh: New ward. New callings. New energy. It's all good and fun. And busy. Chuck is Exec. Secretary and I am in the Primary presidency. You will all be happy to know that in this ward there are only 92 Primary children... ;-)
2. Kiddos: I'm getting a new class at the Scera. My other class, called General Ruckus, will be having auditions for their Spring show, Guys and Dolls Junior, on Thursday. My new class will be a group of home schooled kids. It should be lots of fun.
3.
La La La: I did another audition this weekend, and this time I didn't make a total fool of myself. I am pretty happy with how it went, but there's really no telling if what I did was enough to be cast. And that's ok. I am happy of the simple fact that after hours of nerves and stress, I was able to come home and hold the hand of the boy I love. THAT'S what matters. And that's what makes me happy.
5. Upcoming: Chuck and I went to the Home Decorating Show at Southtowne Expo this weekend and found this little gem. http://www.seanswoodworking.com We've been looking high and low for a nice, tall piece to put under our TV, and these people may be the great and fancy solution!!! Now we just need the money. Speaking of which- notice my ticker? It's getting closer to that 100% . . .
6.
I love this pretty puff coat. I want it. $119 at AE and now reduced to $79. With an extra 30% on top of that... do I do it? Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I fear I am still too cheap to do it. Sigh.
7. Non-Stop: I'm busy busy again with work. I work six days a week. And soon I will need a vacay. Hopefully soon we'll be booking a big boat ride. I love big boat rides.
Happy weeking to you all...


4 comments:
HEY! Wish I had known you were at the EXPO this weekend... I was there, too!!! Fun stuff... lots of ideas... and LOTS of dreaming.
2. I LOVE Guys and Dolls!! I'm super jelly. ;)
4. Haha. I got in to the habit of scrolling strait to your player to turn off your music. LOL.
5. HOORAY for your ticker!! :)
Do you remember Annie Woodbury? Now Annie Spencer. Well her husband does custom wood working- you show him what you want and he'll build it. If you're interested let me know. kahansen99 at yahoo dot com. :)
DO it...you will have it for a really long time and you have been working really hard.....I know it's hard to buy things for ourselves, but do it while you have no kids, cause it just gets harder to buy things once those kiddos come:-)
Post a Comment