Hi Amy -- It's Nicole Lafleur from the good ol' days of Choralaires. I've noticed that you love Tangled and I had to say the characters Flynn and Rapunzel look awfully a lot like you and your hubby. LOL. Hope you guys aren't offended! I hope you don't think I've been stalking you all these years! Anywho, I've been inspired by all my old friends and family to start blogging -- come visit me and keep in touch at garsidesonthefarside.blogspot.com
Thanks for the years of enjoyment I've gotten from your blogs!
1 comment:
Hi Amy -- It's Nicole Lafleur from the good ol' days of Choralaires. I've noticed that you love Tangled and I had to say the characters Flynn and Rapunzel look awfully a lot like you and your hubby. LOL. Hope you guys aren't offended! I hope you don't think I've been stalking you all these years! Anywho, I've been inspired by all my old friends and family to start blogging -- come visit me and keep in touch at garsidesonthefarside.blogspot.com
Thanks for the years of enjoyment I've gotten from your blogs!
Post a Comment